What is it?
Life Membership is a permanent status that recognizes significant contributions to ARFTG over an extended period of time. Life Member status may result in benefits such as reduced conference registration rates.
A member in good standing of ARFTG who has a qualification score exceeding 70 points prior to the Fall meeting of the Life Member status award. One point is awarded for:
- Each ARFTG conference attended
- Each ARFTG paper authored or co-authored
- Each ARFTG short course where participated as an instructor
- Each ARFTG workshop or panel session where participated as a speaker
- Each occasion serving as an ARFTG conference chair or co-chair or TPC chair or co-chair
- Each year served on the ARFTG Executive Committee (ExCom)
How do I apply?
Complete the Life Member Worksheet and confirm that you qualify.
When is the Deadline?
One month prior to the winter conference (December. 16th, 2020 for the ARFTG-96th Conference). Submit earlier if you need confirmation of acceptance in time for earlier travel arrangements.