ARFTG-99th Author Instructions
Paper submission for TPC review
- In order for your paper to be considered for inclusion in an ARFTG Conference, you must electronically submit an Abstract and paper Summary as described below by the publicized deadline.
- SUMMARY: A 1000 word minimum summary with supporting illustrations must follow the Abstract. The Summary should explain the contribution and provide sufficient technical content and details to enable proper evaluation (see Criteria for Evaluation below). Many authors submit their papers rather than a summary.
- ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION: The Abstract/Summary and related figures and tables must be submitted to the submission website and should include:
- An Abstract (which should be submitted in the space provided on the interactive page and appear at the top of the summary)
- Summary with figures, illustrations, and tables. The Summary should explain the contribution and provide sufficient technical content and details to enable proper evaluation (see Criteria for Evaluation below). PDF is the required file format. The maximum file size is 10 MB. Use the ARFTG template (see TEMPLATE below) for initial summary submission and for final paper submission.
- Submission should be performed by submitting to: 99th ARFTG-2022
- Previously unpublished material
- Quantitative Results
- Interest to ARFTG membership
All authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection by e-mail about two weeks after the abstract submission deadline. Accepted papers must be prepared and submitted on time for publication. Authors of accepted manuscripts must submit their final papers by following the instructions for authors of accepted papers .
Final Paper Submission
- Start early, allow a few days in case you encounter hiccups in copyright or PDF compliance.
- Please use this template in Word or Latex format to prepare your submission.
- Copyright transfer is required. (You can and should do this before the PDF is final!)
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S.Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-6894-7/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-6894-7/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-6894-7/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
- If you change the Title, Abstract, or Authors from the accepted submission, be sure to update this information on the paper management site. This meta data is used in the conference program and digest table of contents.
- No page numbers are allowed on your paper. Proofread your source document thoroughly and confirm that there are no page numbers or any other headers or footers other than the copyright notice.
- Use PDF eXpress to convert your final paper or validate your conversion to PDF. The PDF eXpress conference code for the 99th ARFTG Conference is 54656X.The PDF eXpress service will be opened starting from March 11th, 2022.
- Use the paper submission tool to upload your paper and answer the mandatory questions/certifications.
ARFTG No-Show Policy