ARFTG-97th Author Instructions
Paper submission for TPC review
- In order for your paper to be considered for inclusion in an ARFTG Conference, you must electronically submit an Abstract and paper Summary as described below by the publicized deadline.
- SUMMARY: A 1000 word minimum summary with supporting illustrations must follow the Abstract. The Summary should explain the contribution and provide sufficient technical content and details to enable proper evaluation (see Criteria for Evaluation below). Many authors submit their paper rather than a summary.
- ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION: The Abstract/Summary and related figures and tables must be submitted to the submission website and should include:
- An Abstract (which should be submitted in the space provided on the interactive page and appear at the top of the summary)
- Summary with figures, illustrations, and tables. The Summary should explain the contribution and provide sufficient technical content and details to enable proper evaluation (see Criteria for Evaluation below). PDF is the required file format. The maximum file size is 10 MB. Use the ARFTG template (see TEMPLATE below) for initial summary submission and for final paper submission.
- Submission should be performed by submitting to: 97th ARFTG 2021
- Please use this template in Word or Latex format to prepare your submission.
- Previously unpublished material
- Quantitative Results
- Interest to ARFTG membership
All authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection by e-mail about two weeks after the abstract submission deadline. Accepted papers must be prepared and submitted on time for publication.
ARFTG No-Show Policy