100th ARFTG Microwave Measurement Conference
January 22nd-25th, 2023
Planet Hollywood Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada, US
Co-located with IEEE Radio & Wireless Week RWW-2023
Measurement Challenges for Emerging RF-to-THz Technologies
Call for Papers: ARFTG-100th First Call for Papers
Conference Program Book: ARFTG-100th Program Book
RWW/ARFTG Joint Plenary Speaker from ARFTG
- Future Trends in RF and Wireless Test Capabilities from 5G to 6G and Beyond
Charles Schroeder, NI Fellow, NI
The 100th ARFTG Microwave Measurement Conference has the honor to host two invited industrial speakers who will provide insight into the evolution of RF components and modules and their new characterization challenges. These insights will be a good basis for research and hopefully basis for future ARFTG topics.
- RF Front-End High-Performance Technologies and Test Challenges,
Brad Nelson, Sr. Director of Engineering RF and Analog Products, Qorvo
- Hierarchical Characterization of Antenna In Package Module at mmWave Frequencies and Beyond,
J.-O. Plouchart, Research Staff Member, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
NIST-ARFTG Short Course on Microwave Measurements
Join us for a practical tutorial on microwave measurements for wireless communications! This short course is intended for engineers, graduate students, experienced technicians, or technical managers, and will be a learning experience for anyone who wants to improve their knowledge of precision microwave measurements.
This year the short course will be presented in person. Presentations are focused in four broad areas:
- Microwave fundamentals and traceable measurements,
- Over-the-air (OTA) measurements,
- On-wafer measurements, and
- Nonlinear measurements.
In addition, we plan to host a live question and answer session with a panel consisting of the short course instructors.
ARFTG-100th Conference focus topics:
- Calibration and characterization, incl. cryogenic, for quantum technology
- EM characterization, incl. de-embedding, of materials and biological samples
- On-wafer measurements of RF to subTHz devices and circuits
- Waveguide and free-space subTHz and THz measurements
- Generation and measurement of sub-THz signals with wideband modulation
- Nonlinear characterizations, incl. linearization, of devices, circuits, and systems
- Over the air (OTA) calibration and measurement for 5G/6G and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Other recent developments in metrology incl. measurement uncertainty
- Abstract summary due (updated): October 21st, 2022
- Paper acceptance and classification (updated): November 11th, 2022
- Publication ready paper due (updated): December 2nd, 2022
- The Conference early bird registration is now open!
- Hotel reservation conference rate cutoff: December 21, 2022, at 5:00 PM (MT)